Learn my wellbeing principles. Download the ebook.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS BUSINESS COACHING?
By business coaching, we understand primarily work on developing the competences of a manager or company owner, which are necessary in professional work and business. Sessions help to reveal the maximum potential, the release of which will contribute to more efficient implementation of changes and faster development of the organization.
Meetings appropriately moderated by the coach are intended to inspire to find solutions to current difficulties, overcome obstacles, and lead to the achievement of the set goals. When working with a coach, the leader also develops selected competences that facilitate management and communication with the team.
HOW CAN I KNOW IF BUSINESS COACHING IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Business coaching has a very wide range of topics and areas that it touches.
- Determining internal motivation.
- Discovering potential and strengths.
- Finding your role in the organization.
- Developing a plan of changes in the organization and building a strategy. Starting from diagnosing wellbeing needs in a given company, through developing levels and planes of changes, to their implementation.
- Diagnosing blockages and inconsistencies in companies and teams in cases of e.g. drop in efficiency, conflicts or introducing changes.
- Successful achievement of goals.
- Effective communication: what to do to make my employees listen to me and how to listen so that they talk to me.
- Reconciliation of work and private life.
- Assertive actions.
- Finding passion and commitment in your organization or profession.
DO YOU ONLY WORK WITH RECOGNIZED COMPANIES?
I work with organizations, small and large businesses, and most of all with the Ty brand. Yes, you, because every change starts with you.
When running your own business, you not only own it, but also represent the brand you create. As a leader, you not only represent the organization but also represent your brand of leader.
So what brand am I working with? From Marek -> You
DO YOU OFFER PERMANENT CONSULTING SERVICES?
Yes of course. But it is not enough to let the coach into the company. For coaching to be effective, hard work is required by those involved in and between sessions. You need to be prepared for the fact that the coaching process may turn out to be your biggest problem. So in the relationship with the coach you need honesty and openness. You need to expose yourself and learn to talk about your strengths as well as your shortcomings. Work pays off, and meeting with a coach is not a friendly chat.